8.8.11

2 weeks down!

time to change my trays!
i'm going to do it before going to bed
a common theme throughout the other invisalign blogs i've read, is to take a couple of advil, pop in the trays and go to bed....then they're not so bad in the morning
i am a little bummed, not a huge difference between tray 1 and 2
trays 1 are on the bottom, and trays 2 are on the top, upper on the left, lower on the right
trays 1 on the left, trays 2 on the right
i had added some fancy editing on them
but they look the same!

this is from 7/24, i started on 7/25


this one is from 8/2, after having them a week, i guess maybe that top one is a little more forward? but my teeth are definitely whiter...and maybe the front bottom are a little straighter?

this is from tonight
my teeth aren't closed, but this is one of the better pictures...my other pictures have my tongue pressed up against my teeth...as is the way i normally smile for some reason
ok, so, i think my arc is a little more archy? not as boxy as it was? i don't know

before invisalign bottom teeth...my sister said i had shark teeth, cuz i had an extra row....
after a week of invisalign- the front ones look a little more in line

tonight- maybe i'm imagining them being straighter? i do see more space between them



ah who knows what's going on
only time will tell......










No comments: