9.4.10

day 7

ok today is really day 8, but, i didn't post yesterday's picture, and well, i haven't taken one yet today
i really want to take one of the mannequins out in the hallway at work, but i don't know how to pull that off with noone seeing me do it...
i guess i shouldn't, but i'm sure i'd feel silly if i had to explain "uh i'm doing this project thing where i take a picture a day to try and hone my photographic skillz...."

ohwell

so this is what i took yesterday for my day 7 picture

its me, on the couch as reflected by my laptop screen
those are the windows in the back of the house, and you can see the front window curtains peeking over my laptop
not the world's greatest picture, or even the best one i've taken yet, but, still pretty neat, and i'm liking it

i took a lot actually, and i think this one came out the best? maybe? well its the one posted to my 365project.org

not sure what i'll take today...its pizza night so something maybe at my parents house? the creepy mushroom guys? who knows

tomorrow though, is our 6 month anniversary, so i'll probably take something wedding related as my picture for the day

i took some awesome pictures of lou at softball practice last saturday, did i post them? maybe i will later...

No comments: